Freelance Designer Role
We’re looking for a Designer to deliver imagery and print for a variety of Music Memory Box focused content. This is a short term project with a quick turnaround but as a growing company we would love to find someone who would be available for work in the future, both with digital design and physical making.
Download the information here or see below.
- Studio Meineck book (content provided)
- Music Memory Box Guidebook (some illustrations and content provided)
- Print material for care homes (guidance and content provided)
- Online advertisements for facebook and other platforms
- Print and digital files of the above delivered to deadline of 7th February 2020
- Digital and print design experience
- Own access to InDesign, Photoshop or equivalent software
- Ability to create content that follows existing brand guidelines
- Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, engaging and confident
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Experience of book printing
- Focus on social purpose
- Knowledge of dementia care
£3,000-4,000 dependent on experience
How to Apply
Send your portfolio/CV including a short bio to email@example.com with a rolling deadline to start ASAP. We particularly welcome applications from early career designers, people from BAME backgrounds, disabled people and those who identify as LGBTQ+.